Our Unrivalled Services
- Our service begins from the moment you call our office; at this stage you will be asked a few simple questions about your house in order for us to ascertain if your loft is suitable for conversion / extension.
- An appointment will then be made for one of our surveying directors to visit you and discuss your requirements in a FREE feasibility survey.
- The next stage is the all important initial design plans – this sets us apart from our competitors! We will design your loft room/s to your exact requirements and provide a FREE detailed, scaled plan including room dimensions.
- This then allows us to be able to give a true and fixed costing for your loft conversion.
- A contract will then be drawn up listing all works to be done and stage payments.
- The contract price includes: plans & structural calculations, all building works (electrics, plumbing etc), up to the point of decoration.
- Building works on an average house is completed within 5 to 6 weeks from start to finish.
- Experienced, qualified and dedicated staff are used throughout the build.
Request a callback
What Our Clients Say
Please find enclosed a cheque with respect of your final invoice. I just wanted to let you know that we are very pleased with the work that has been done and to thank you for completing the project on time and on budget.
Please also pass on our thanks to Roger and Lewis for all their hard work and for working so considerately in such a small space!
We would have no hesitation in recommending you to others and wish you every success in the future.
Ms R, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts